“I’m so much more than just a pretty face” – actor Jonathan Brandis
Building and publishing a digital wall of eye-candy is one thing. Curating and managing the maintenance of a purpose-driven digital presence that aides your organization in communicating and completing its mission is another thing. A vitally important task.
S3 Solutions specializes in DMM (Digital Media Maintenance) for clients.
You’ll be assigned a dedicated account manager who is available from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. Pacific time. Your account manager will provide an estimated timeline within 48 hours of receiving any request. There is no limit to the number of requests you can make, and you can cancel your subscription at any time. The current DMM retainer rate for digital assets of one website and one social media platform, i.e. Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn is $185/month + monthly budget allotment for digital media promotion.
The following are examples of website scope-of-work requests you can make within your DMM subscription.
- Adding or updating images to your WordPress website
- Updating website copy
- Creating new website graphics
- Tweaking website templates
- Fixing web design errors
- Updating website fonts for better design and readability
- Adding or updating forms
- Setting up new pages
- Creating new landing pages (based on existing templates)
- Troubleshooting hosting issues
- Publishing new blog posts from your provided content
- Website speed optimization
- Optimizing image sizes
- Installing, configuring, and updating WordPress plug-ins
- Adding or updating tracking pixels or custom scripts (Google Analytics, Facebook Pixel, etc.)
- Integration of other tools
- Setting up your eCommerce, donation intake or payment provider
Requirements – To begin this service, S3 Solutions will create a service level MOU with you. Next S3 needs access to the following tools at your organization:
- Your web host or content management system (CMS)
- Any third-party tools that are required for your website
- Google Analytics, if you have an account
- FTP repository, if changes to your website code are needed
Requests outside the scope of work are billed at the rate of $60/hour, prorated in 15-minute increments.
Learn more and start your S3 DMM subscription today.